List of dating companies in chicago
The company had a factory at Silver Lake (later named Bloomfield), New Jersey, a sales office in New York City, and agencies abroad.
In 1905 its motion picture operations were moved from Manhattan to a studio in the Bronx. This company was organized in New Jersey on May 27, 1901, to develop, manufacture, and sell Edison's alkaline storage battery.
The company was officially dissolved on December 3, 1943.
This company was incorporated on June 7, 1899, in New Jersey, to acquire Edison's process and patents for manufacturing cement in the United States and Canada.
Sometimes known as the Deutsche Edison Accumulatoren Company, this company was organized in Berlin between October 1904 and March 1905 to exploit Edison's storage battery in Germany, Austria, and Hungary.
Financial backing was provided by the Deutsche Bank.
The company was sold to the Edison Storage Battery Company on July 6, 1926, and was legally dissolved on August 5, 1926.
This company was organized on December 17, 1880, to construct generating stations in New York City.
On June 30, 1932 the company ended its legal existence and became the Storage Battery Division of Thomas A. The division was sold to the Electric Storage Battery Company (now Exide Technologies) on July 20, 1960.
This company was incorporated on January 16, 1919, to service commercial and passenger vehicles equipped with Edison storage batteries.
This company was incorporated on April 25, 1914, to market the byproducts of Edison's cement production.
Its stock was owned entirely by the Edison Portland Cement Company. This company was incorporated in New Jersey on April 29, 1908, to manufacture and sell waterproof paints for cement surfaces.
In 1913 the company moved its plant to Allentown, Pennsylvania, and combined with the Mack Truck Company and the Webb Fire Engine Company. Edison began litigation in July, alleging patent infringement, and a settlement agreement was signed in November 1904.